HIPAA Blog

[ Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ]

 

Upcoming Mental Health and HIPAA presentations: I've actually got 2 coming up.  The first is live in Houston on April 3; I'll be presenting the last 2 hours of an all-day seminar for PESI on "Texas Mental Health and the Law," giving the HIPAA/medical records portion of the presentation.  The seminar is at the Sheraton North Hotel near Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston. 

The second is a live webinar for Lorman on Mental Health Medical Record Compliance (lots of HIPAA stuff, plus information specific to minors and "Part 2" entities) on May 14.  It'll also be recorded, and will be available after that, but you really want to hear it live so you can ask me questions. 

If you attend either, email me and let me know what you think.

Jeff [6:21 PM]

Comments: Post a Comment
http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=3380636 Blogger: HIPAA Blog - Edit your Template